Information Logistics GeoTalker
Deliver your visual and audio advertising
to a geo-targeted, attentive audience.
Cost effective and location specific.
Advertising messages can be inserted into the broadcast stream, and can be broadcast to all active users or only to drivers currently within a specific geographic area. Sponsors can also have banner ads or other visuals on any corresponding website and on the smartphone app itself.
Currently, audio ads are placed at beginning and end of each group of advisories (one broadcast) and can also be placed at prescribed intervals.
- The platform has the ability to inject audio ads into the broadcast stream in several ways;
One sponsorship message played for all users, at the beginning (and/or ending) of every broadcast stream.
- Varying advertisements at the beginning (and/or ending) of every broadcast stream - but played only for users who are near a specific geographic location.
- Varying advertisements at the beginning (and/or ending) of every broadcast stream - but played only at specific times of day.
Benefits to advertisers:
There are a number of benefits to advertisers who choose to broadcast their messages on the Information Logistics application:
- The audience for the GeoTalker ads is a targeted audience.
- They are in vehicles, alert and have focused attention during broadcasts, since they have requested the traffic information and will likely make driving decisions based on it. They have common features, they use cars, need fuel and insurance, use smartphones, etc. They are travelers, but are also commuters and tourists.
- Geo tagged delivery allows audio ads to be directed to listeners in specific geographic areas within a defined range, permitting a distance as small as a few miles from a specific location (a specific latitude and longitude).
- A sponsor on the GeoTalker app will be affiliated with a safe and responsible method of content delivery to drivers. Given the public demand for mobile solutions and instant information availability, they are also affiliated with a customer-convenience oriented method of advertising.
- By advertising to a location-specific audience, advertising dollars for traffic-dependent companies are not lost on listeners who are not in the location of the facilities. This may open the audio advertising up to smaller, cost conscious advertisers.
- The geo-specific nature of the advertisements also provides a new and cost effective way to offer promotions.
- A record of each audio ad delivery is provided to the advertiser including not only the date and time of each broadcast, but the specific latitude and longitude of where the listener heard the ad. This precise demographic data may be quite useful for advertiser’s analysis.
Contact us for details
Call Information Logistics today at 800.317.9560, 856.324.1600 for details on GeoTalker advertising and sponsorship opportunities.